Open Source Fantasy Manager
A modern open source Fantasy Manager. The source code is available on Github. The goal of this site is to be the best place to play a Fantasy Manager with your friends and family. To play you must have an account which is free to do in the log in button in the top right of the screen.
- Completely free and open source.
- Many different leagues to use(Bundesliga, EPL, etc).
- Unlimited users and unlimited leagues for every user.
- Customize starting money.
- Customize starred player bonus.
- Limit transfer amount.
- Ability to allow players to be bought by multiple users in the same league.
- Ranking tables for matchday points and total points.
- Many ways to search through players including price, points, position, club, name, etc.
- Download historical player data as json or csv.
- View historical data for a player and what leagues player played in.
- See historical squads for every league.
- And all of these features in a Modern Responsive UI available in a light and dark theme and multiple languages.
CommunityYou can go to the Github Discussions to ask questions or find leagues to join.